Don Stanley – Keynote Speaker and Workshop Leader
Don Stanley is an award-winning university instructor and internationally-recognized presenter with over 20 years experience. He LOVE sharing his best tips and advice with you are your staff.
He’s been featured on news and media outlets including:
- ABC News,
- CBS News,
- This American Life,
- Marketplace Radio,
- International Media,
- Content Marketing Institute,
- BusinessesGrow.com Blog,
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and
- Wisconsin Public Radio.
Don provides customized presentation for your specific needs. He offer keynotes, action-oriented workshops (from 1 hour to multi-day), lunch-and-learn events and webinars to kick-start you and your team. You will get motivated and begin moving forward with confidence.
“Don Stanley gets a BIG thumbs up from Star Building Systems and Star Builders across the country. Don presented at our East and West Coast Regional Meetings and did a fantastic job of educating attendees on Inbound Content Marketing, what it is, and how to get started. He was a joy to work with in pre-meeting planning and did a great job of learning about our company and using that knowledge to customize his presentation to our group. I highly recommend Don.” – Jeff Koos, Director of Marketing, Star Building Systems
Don speaks on a variety of topics including:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- DIY Design, Blogging and Social Media
- How to Develop and Implement Strategic Plans that Actually Work
- Web Design: Why redesign and how to do it
- DIY Design (neuromarketing 101)
Here are some of the recent places Don has presented:
- Las Vegas, Nevada and Orlando, Florida Star Building Conference: How Inbound Marketing Can Revolutionize Your Business (keynote). Magnetic Web Marketing 101 (on-site workshop).
- Omaha, Nebraska, Nebraska Cancer Summit. How social media can help healthcare professionals have a bigger impact
- Rockford, Illinois Construction Industry Marketing. Hands-on Inbound Marketing Workshop.
- San Mateo, California Digital and Inbound Marketing for niche B2B markets
- Iowa City, Iowa National Resilience Institute How social media can help communities have a bigger impact
- Baraboo, Wisconsin. Aldo Leopold Foundation. Leading half-day workshop on how to create a customized social media strategy for 2013. (workshop leader)
- Fitchburg, WI. Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association. How to Use Social Media in Disaster Situations (keynote).
- Webinar. American Red Cross Badger Chapter. How to Use Social Media in Disaster Situations. (keynote).
- Madison, WI. Wisconsin Counties Associate Conference. Creating a Social Strategy for County Governments (keynote).
- Madison, WI. National Conference of State Legislatures. Creating an Effective Communication Strategy. (workshop co-leader).